St. Patrick’s Day Parade Unit to Honor Sutherland’s Memory with Fundraising Effort
ELMHURST BUSINESSWOMEN APPOINTED TO EEDC
ELMHURST, IL, February 10, 2017 – Elmhurst businesswomen Julie Coan and Nina Coppola were recently appointed to the Elmhurst Economic Development Commission (EEDC) to fill out the roster of 15 mayoral and Commission appointees.
Photos Available Upon Request
ELMHURST ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
ELECTS SHANKLIN CHAIR, REICHERT VICE CHAIR
ELMHURST, IL, February 10, 2017 – Businessmen William “Bill” Shanklin and Rich Reichert, both of Elmhurst, were elected to serve two-year terms as Chairman and Vice Chairman, respectively, on the Elmhurst’s Economic Development Commission (EEDC) at the Commission’s January 26 meeting at Elmhurst City Hall.
- We've Got Rhythm
- Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra Presents “Latin Sensations” March 11
- Elmhurst Centre for Performing Arts expands volunteer team
- Creative Inks and ABC Printing Company Merger!
- Public Invited to Elmhurst Symphony Stanger Young Artists Auditions
- Elmhurst Symphony Presents 1-2-3-4 Baroque January 22
- ELMHURST COLLEGE SHOWCASES ARTWORK FROM 10 AREA HIGH SCHOOLS
- Elmhurst Symphony Musicians at Maylake Presents "Concerto Mania"
- Announcement - Men of Spirito! now holding auditions for Spring Session
- Lexington Health Care of Elmhurst Celebrating 25 Years of Excellence!