ELMHURST, IL – Many Chicago area museumgoers don’t realize that Elmhurst is home to three unique museums all within walking distance from one another—the Elmhurst Art Museum, Elmhurst History Museum, and Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art. This special connection positions the City of Elmhurst as a cultural arts haven in the western suburbs like no other, and makes it the perfect spot to celebrate the many contributions museums make to their communities.
Westmont Park District (WPD) and People’s Resource Center (PRC) announce that they will be hosting the 8th Annual Race to the Flag 5K in Westmont on Sunday, May 28, 2017 at Ty Warner Park. People’s Resource Center, located in Westmont and Wheaton, will be the beneficiary of the race.
ELMHURST, IL – You don’t need Sherlock Holmes to reveal clues to your home’s history, but a few well-informed tips and helpful resources from an architectural preservation expert might point you in the right direction.
Box Office Opens for “A Tale of Two Cities”
Elmhurst, IL – GreenMan Theatre is excited to announce that tickets are now available for their final production of the 2017-2018 season, A Tale of Two Cities. Charles Dickens’ classic novel of romance and revolution comes to life on GreenMan’s stage in this stirring adaptation. To purchase tickets for the show, please call 630-464-2646, or visit www.greenmantheatre.org. Tickets can be purchased at the door, but seating is limited. A Tale of Two Cities runs three weekends only at the First United Methodist Church, 232 S. York St., Elmhurst. There is ample free parking onsite. The production opens Friday, May 5 and closes May 21. Performances are Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:30 and Sundays at 2:00. Tickets are $17 for adults and $15 for students and seniors. Call for group rate information.
- 6th Annual DuPage Human Race
- GreenMan Theatre Announces Cast for Spring Production
- Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra Concludes Season with “Musical Monuments” May 6
- Jeffrey Panko in Concert at Bethel UCC
- Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra's Annual Outreach Program Engages Students
- There’s No Place Like Home
- Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra Hosts Benefit at Pinstripes in Oak Brook April 8
- Elmhurst Symphony Orchestra Musicians at Mayslake Presents "All That Jazz" April 6
- The winners of the Dr. Robert Stanger Young Artists Audition for 2017